Make a Financial Contribution
At the heart of our mission are our life-saving volunteer blood donors. Recognizing the enormous potential for generosity in our community, the Connecticut Blood Center also offers everyone an opportunity to support our mission through financial contributions.
Make a gift today in an amount meaningful to you, and help provide important resources including:
- Supplementing operational costs to ensure safe, reliable collection, testing, and storage of life-saving blood donations
- Funding capital projects, like blood bus remodeling—a top priority in fiscal year 2022
Our Promise to You
- Your tax-deductible gift will be recognized with a personalized thank you email from our Vice President Beau Tompkins.
- You may dedicate your philanthropic gift in memory of or in honor of a friend, family member or organization. You may also choose to remain anonymous.
Adding your support is easy:
- Online using our online giving form
- Mail a check payable to the Connecticut Blood Center and with the gift designation of your choice in the note section, to:
PO Box 419354
Boston, MA 02241-9354
NOTE: In order the protect the security of your check, CTBC has all funds processed by Bank of America in Boston, MA. Please be assured that all funds from your donation stay in CTBC's local community.
The Blood Center is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID: 131949477.